Copyright

Friday, July 30, 2010

3's Company.. Or more

         Hi! I kno.. I'm a bad girl.. I haven't been blogging like I'm supposed to.. This past week as been rough.. I was on my "Mother Nature" and I've been through a whirlwind of emotions.. I went from crying my freakin eyes out to giggling n joking around. Crazy shit.. Yet I am happy to report that I am in good spirits right now. Besides that fact that I've been working like a Hebrew slave, I have been feeling very productive. Sexually.. I'm so ready to jump on a dick its not funny.. I'm tired of playin wit my pussy. I mean not really but I just need feel a real live dick stretching my pussy walls a lil bit, you dig?? I kno u feel me though.. I've been having these crazy dreams about women.. Like sexually stimulating dreams. The first one was with Nicki Menaj... We were in some type of hotel or room and we was talkin some freaky shit.. One thing led to another.. I was suckin her neck, lickin her titties, then I threw her leg on my shoulder and was eatin her pussy.. Soon as I was gettin into that shit a gatdamn TEXT MESSAGE woke me up! Hahaha u talkin bout mad!!! Then last night I dreamt me and my Master went out.. He had a girl and I had a girl.. We were all out eating at a Japanese restaurant.. The kind where u have to take ur shoes off and sit on the floor. I can't remember the details but let's just say we had one big party.. Everyones mouth was put to work... Back to reality now..


       My coworker at my PT job been flirtin with me.. I aint one to mix business with pleasure but hell. Its just my PT job.. She act like she wanna get licked or something. She flirts hard but it works for her. So Ima put my seduction skills to the test n see how shit goes. She's cute. Ethiopian or Eritrean.. Can't tell..she has a gorgeous face though. Can't wait to see her again. Gotta get her digits. Then its the girl with the dreads. She's from NY. 5'5 , a buck 30. She's a firecracker but you know the say good things come in small packages ( that does NOT apply to "The Thing" *subliminal*) but I like her. She's wild. She says she won't have a problem handling me just cuz I'm tall.. I told her it aint to hard for me to pick her bite sized ass up and... I'm sorry hahaha NEWaY man I gotta be @ work @ 6.. Its after 12.. Ima call Dreads n listen to her accent..
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment