Copyright

Monday, March 14, 2011

Real Deal

Master gave me an assignment i must complete. How He makes me feel. i really don't know where to begin... He makes me feel special, not in a "i like you cuz you nice" kind of way but He goes out of his way to prove this to me through His actions. He makes me feel like i am a queen, though i am his submissive, He treats me like a goddess. With U/us, there is no separation. W/we are one being. Our souls over time have mended together. i feel His pain, His joy, His anger... He feels me just the same. He covers my heart and mind with love. i'm so sad when i have to leave Him. i long for the day when W/we can be together always.


Every time He touches my body i feel his energy flow throughout my soul. His hands..so strong, so commanding... They have the power to destroy yet they are so gentle and inviting. So sensual. i imagine His hands leaving a trail of white hot energy after running his hands up and down my body.... Energy running from my feet to the top of my head. 


i am forever His.... through good and bad... Until death.

**** To be continued****

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment