Copyright

Saturday, August 14, 2010

RR #1 ( Random Rant #1)

           Greetings :) Are you enjoying the heatwave? Its 90- something degrees.. And i'm have on all black everything but only cuz its work related. i'm work now.. My bad breathed partner is driving. i allowed my mind to wander.. Imagining and contemplating. Its fun to imagine the impossible. You should try it. Its like taking a mini vacation. i was thinkin about getting married. My dream was to be married by 30 and have all children by 32. As i get closer to the big 3-0 i realize that it might not happen. i know its cool to be single blah blah blah. But at the end of the day, after a long day i wanna come home to love, sensual kisses, and bear hugs. With the exception of living arrangements, i get what i need. He never gives up on me, He will listen, touch me, punish me, love me.... But that attention is shared and I don't know how long it will last. At the same time, i knew what i was getting into in the beginning... i'm just not sure if i should place all my confidence is something that may not last a lifetime. im not saying i don't believe in what W/we share but i guess my insecurities are getting the best of me- the fear of he unknown....

i have to let go because i feel its holding me back from something grand...i don't wanna miss out


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment