Copyright

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Complete the Following sentences..

I imagine myself as a slave being able to...totally submit,serve, and be everything to my Master so that he would want for anything. That He would have enough confidence in me to rely on me and know that i would not hesitate to cater to anything he wants.

As a slave, I wouldn't be allowed to..talk aback, be purposely disrespectful, raise my voice, or have a dominant attitude towards Master.

The idea that those things would be forbidden makes me feel...somewhat powerless because I'm not in control and i am used to having the upper hand in most cases.

Just once in my life, I'd like to...dominate someone the way Master ddominates me and to help them become a better person.

In my sexiest private fantasy, I...would be tied up and powerless in some type of dark dungeon and be forced to preform/withstand sexual acts or let myself and another woman sexually dominate Master (if He would allow such a thing).

I have a secret fetish for...necks/collarbones.

Being in a collar would make me feel...accomplished. Like i have proven myself worthy to have the opportunity to provide service to Master....To be officially "owned" is a big deal to me. It would be the equivalent of graduating/ getting a job promotion.

If I were forbidden to have an orgasm for a whole week, I'd...put that energy into writing, reading, or work on breathing and meditation exercises. i would also think about all the time Master has taken he time to please me physically and mentally and those thought would be my satisfaction.

When I masturbate, I often think of...how Master always takes his time to please me...how i please him...All the emotions involved along with the awesome memories attached to those feelings.


I'd like to learn how to...be of better service, become a better person, open up more/communicate better.


Serving my Master in public would make me feel...adventurous. Its will probably make onlookers curious and I could share my story and recruit. It can also make a great showcase.


My most erotic memory is...The Lake Pt.1. Master broke my orgasm virginity. i literally felt like i had an out of body experience. i saw, felt, heard things i never have before in my life. People always talk about being on "Cloud 9"... That day i checked in and have been there ever since.And how could I forget .... That July 4th....

I first learned about erotic slavehood when...I stumbled upon an erotic story of a house slave many years ago just browsing the web. Don't remember the story in detail but it opened the door to BDSM.

My favorite book is...The Art of Shen Ku/ The Coldest Winter Ever

My favorite movie is... Wille Wonka and The Chocolate Factory (old school version)

In my free time, I most often reflect on... pleasant memories or daydream

The thing I find the most attractive in other people is... Their confidence.

My highest priority in life is...my son, my future.

Sometimes I doubt I'll ever be able to...meet all the goals I set for my self career wise, educational wise, etc.

I think most of my romantic involvements have been...a fail.... used and abused. That's a section in my life i wish i could omit and do over but i cant. So i just block it out and pretend it never happened, replace bad memories with good daydreams and pretend it was my reality.

In the past, I was ashamed of...being a failure..being a fuck up. i still feel that way sometimes. That even my best is not good enough. Maybe that mindset pushes me harder.

I feel I've come to terms with...the fact that the past cannot be changed.

If there's one negative emotion I can't handle, it's...insecurity. i battle it everyday.

When a person raises their voice to me, I...want to choke the shit out of them.

The three things I associate with silence are...meditation, peace, serenity

P.S. - I love Christmas


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment