Copyright

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mistress Me

        I have been approached by a Dom via twitter that thinks I'm a good submissive. So much so that he has "sent" his two subs to me for advise. I felt kinda special that people are admiring my "sub behaviors". Of course all that is because of Master and what he has taught me so I really can't take the credit. Anyways, the two young ladies are new to the lifestyle. Of course I suggested my blog. I also gave them some authors that my Master suggested to me some time ago. The subs asked me questions that I expected they would. In the end, they were satisfied and still contact me from time to time with questions, comments, or concerns. I feel good helping others. Always makes my day :)


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment