Copyright

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving II

#fistpump !! #thatisall

         ima make this quick, but i had a blast today! Master came over and met the fam. It went well... considering they were pretty much on their best behavior. i was kinda busy with helping out in the kitchen. Master said He was feeling a little left out. i'm not really a good hostess. I guess he probably thought i was leaving Him alone or deserting Him. Maybe He forgot that i can't help but to help someone when they need help.... and my aunt was pretty much doing everything by herself. I guess I could have did somethings a little better, idk. i'm always fuckin some shit up. i mean i was nervous but i mean.. lol.. i didn't know what to do. Master is the first and only guy (of importance) that has been brought home to my family. i don't know, i guess i could have been better at making sure he was more comfortable. i will do better next time. But anyway, W/we ate until we couldn't anymore, He parlayed with Granny (who likes him btw) , i gave him a little surprise gift, W/we watched movies in our makeshift home theater. Unfortunately all good things come to an end but my ending was... phenomenal. A quickie.. 45 mins (yea to U/us that's a quickie)of Him rubbing my clit till I was ready to squirt, me licking his dick a little, sitting on His lap and letting His dick penetrate my pussy as this angle that just......sent a shiver from the top of my head to my toes. Damn it was so good :D specially when He pinched n played with my nipples. He always knows what to do to get my body going. I love Him so much. Being able to have access to His Greatness..... that's something to be thankful for.


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment