Copyright

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Wood

(This is an old post i found on my phone....)

*stretching* Good morning. i know its been awhile. Miss me much? No??!! What you mean :( oh well i have been working trying to make it. My birthday is next week.. Friday to be exact. Supposed to be spending a 3 day vacation with him. i can't wait. W/we were SUPPOSED to be celibate until then but ummm haha #fail. i went to see Master last night to cheer him up cuz he has been feeling down lately. i don't like to see Him that way at all so i said i would come just to give him a hug, you know... Be supportive. So W/we drove a little to the upper class side of town in front of a park. It was dark with plenty of trees- The woods. Climbed in the back seat. His body oil smelled good. i was just supposed to hug him for ten minutes. i took my shirt off cuz i didn't want to smell like work. HE touched me. i touched Him, next thing i know i'm straddled over Him. Lol He claims i raped him *ppssshh* i figured it didn't count since i didn't where a ski mask. But when He came.. ShhhAAAAAAAT!! Its was fucking good! i fucked my neck up but oh well it was worth it. i felt the vibrations from His body connect with mine. Rode Him harder. i came..He came..i came..He came..He came..He came. It was slow explosive it was unbelievable. i saw other galaxies the way He was stroking me... aaaah  the memories.... 


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment