Copyright

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

:(

I feel like I'm losing it. Too much. My sanity is slipping. I feel it. The feeling of screaming at the top of my lungs but no one hears me. Sometimes, I get tired of pulling it together. I'm tired of being so strong. I get angry so fast now. Everything makes me cry. Really sucks when I'm at work and tears just start rolling down my cheek. My body is in autopilot. Sometimes I get in my car and next thing I know, I'm home, don't even remember driving. *sigh* my heart hurts. Been hurting for awhile but I have always been able to suppress the bad feelings. Nowadays it gets harder and harder. Tired. Being pulled in so many direction everyday

......


What have I become? Where/what am I?


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment