Copyright

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Adventure time

         i'm writing this.. About a week later. Soooo much has happened in this past week. i have been wanting to blog for a while but time has not been on my side. So, ima do a quick recap and try to make this as .... Brief as possible..

         Sooooo last Tuesday night when i got off work at about 11 pm, i went to see Master. I wanted to spend a little time with Him because i won't really be able to see Him until towards the end of the year because of a schedule change. i get there and W/we drove to one of O/our "spots". W/we were chillin in the car listening to music, talking and catching up. He rubbed and massaged me a little and of course one thing always leads to another... *blush*. So fast forward to two and a half hours later. i'm ready to make the hour drive back home and go to start my car. 
i turn the key....
Nothing.
i turn the key again...
Nothing.
So i'm like oh boy.. That battery is dead-- Fuck!! So W/we walk to a hospital that was the next block up and asked security to give U/us a jump. Jumper cable contected to both cars, i turn the key...
Nothing.
The security officer revs his engine a little to give an extra jolt of power and i turn the key again.
Nothing.

Then for some strange reason, my car battery gets weaker and weaker with every attempt to start it. So the security officer tells me ima need a new battery. Fuck! Luckily, i had $100 in my pocket but shit, that's all i have to my name though :( ugh! So Master and i are "stranded" well, not so much Him but me. W/we sit back in my car and just brainstorm until W/we fall asleep, which was so uncomfortable. But W/we were so mentally tired W/we ain't even care. So W/we wake up a few hours later and hop on the bus to buy the battery, get it, and attempt to take the bus back so we won't have to walk back 50 block carrying it by hand but nope.... Bus driver says W/we can't get on the bs wit it. Master carrys it back for me.. Half an hour walk.. Took U/us almost two hours to get it in. When W/we finally do.. i turn the key... Engine cranks and then..
Nothing.
At this point i'm like "oh fuck no bitch. You gonna fuckin start!!!" i take they key out and try again. Engine cranks but won't turn over. So i call my coworker and he meets up with me to see if its something he could fix but nope, he can't. Its gonna take some new parts and a mechanic.
FML.

So i call my father, he looks at it, and says i need a mechanic. To make a long story short, my car stayed over night and the next day i had it towed and repaired. i have it back now and yea its working lol. i know this story may seem...weird to say the least, especially with me leaving out some details but it just goes to show how much random fun Master and I have. I mean yea my car broke down and everything but at the same time W/we were with each other the entire time enjoying each others company. That whole situation was bittersweet. i mean, i was mad and blown and all that but W/we were play fighting, being mechanics, people watching, enjoying the rain, getting dirty, did some commanding... W/we even found this cool ass vegetarian restaurant with sum good ass chick-un (inside joke). For real, for real W/we just made the best out of the cards W/we were dealt and had fun :) Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment