Copyright

Sunday, May 15, 2011

*shrug*


Its been awhile. Been going through .... And still am going through some life changing situations that i really can't get into detail about. i decided to blog because i feel like i really don't have anyone to talk to. In my situation now, i feel like my mental and physical states are being tested very harshly. i believe that under the circumstances, i am doing well but sometimes it can get a little unbearable. For example, i was kind of on the verge of breaking down today but i managed kept it together. i just went back to the book i read on Tantra and kept reminding myself to remain positive. Its very hard, but taking everything day by day instead of worrying about a whole week that is to come is much more bearable. i recognize that my emotions will be tested but its important that i understand how i can control them, turn them on and off as i please. A lot of times i need to vent but really ain't have anyone to talk to, so i just kinda... Discuss it with myself and hope to solve my own problems. i guess i'm in the process of breaking down so i can rebuild a stronger me. It won't be easy but i'm all for it if it makes me a better person.. Until next time....

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment